Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday Finish -- Sky Blue Scrappy Quilt

Here is a scrappy quilt that I longarm quilted for a customer.  I love the gorgeous bright blue that pulls all the scraps together.  I quilted it with my Cosmos Circle Lord Template.


I love this quilting template.  It does take some extra time to quilt it.  Due to thread breaking, this quilt took almost 10 hours to quilt from start to finish.


Oops!  I was trying to get a picture of the back when the wind picked up a little.

 
Well, that's that.  Time to pick the leaves off of the batting...

 
I'm linking my finish up with Richard and Tanya Quilts -- Link-A-Finish Friday.  Check out what everybody else finished this week!
 
LAFF - Richard and Tanya Quilts

4 comments:

The Inside Stori said...

I love a good scrap quilt and this sure qualfies.....great color distribution, complex pattern that is enhanced with the movement of the quilting motif.....tx's for sharing!

Julianne said...

Wow! Pretty!

Gina said...

Great quilting pattern choice. Sorry you had thread issues. I hope the next one goes more smoothly

Michele said...

I like the choice of pattern on this one. It worked really well.