Friday, March 28, 2014

2nd Split Decision Quilt Complete

My 2nd Split Decision Quilt is finally complete.  It's been on the to-do list for a long time.  It turned out really cute.  I quilted it with the Circle Lord swirls because that is such a requested quilting pattern.


 
Here's a nice close-up picture of the swirls quilting.  This pattern is so versatile.  It gives it motion!
 

I'm happy to link up today's finish with Richard and Tanya Quilts for the Link-A-Finish FRIDAY.

 
Check out Richard & Tanya's blog today for a special giveaway and celebrate their daughter's 2nd birthday.  Happy birthday, Julia!
 
*****************************************************************
 
 
I'm also linking up with Elizabeth at Such a Sew and Sew for the January Finishes Linky Party.
 
 
 **********************************************
I'm also linking at Michelle's Romantic Tangle today Let's Make Baby Quilts!
 
************************************************
 
 
Just in the nick of time this quilt also completes my Q1 goals for The 2014 Finish Along!!!  I'm so excited that I met this goal!


Finish Along 2014
Check back Sunday, 3/30 to see all of the completed projects for Q1!

8 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Very pretty Kathy!

DeeDee said...

Such a fun quilt - thanks for sharing

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

Love that quilting design! The quilt is lovely!

Kymberly said...

Great quilt. I really love the swirly quilting design.

Michele said...

Nicely done!

Kris said...

Looks great!

Elizabeth said...

The Circle Lords Panto is awesome & it looks great on this quilt! I love the design & your colors are so pretty! Congrats on a great finish & thanks for linking up!

xo -E

tkocarts.us said...

buy vapes-and-carts/exotic-carts/ online

buy real cookie carts online