Thursday, November 5, 2015

Julianne's Grand Illusion on the Frame!

Isn't it gorgeous!!!  Julianne at Quilting With Calicos  sent me her Grand Illusion (2014 Mystery Quilt by Bonnie Hunter at Quiltville).   Isn't it YUMMY GORGEOUS in mulberry???  Mmmmmm!



 Julianne sent her quilt to me to longarm quilt for her like in January or so...  It was too cold for me to quilt it then and we didn't have warm weather until like April... (My longarm area is only slightly heated because it's in an unfinished house that we are building.)  Then spring came.  There was work to do with the chickens...

 
Per Jule's request, I quilted it with Circle Lord Jesters.

3 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Very nice...I love the quilting pattern

Needled Mom said...

It looks beautiful so far.

Julianne said...

You're a stinker! It came in the mail yesterday! Its so fabulous, you did such an amazing job as usual! I love it! I got it all trimmed up last night, now to get that binding on.....Thank you so much, I love ya girlfriend!