Monday, November 23, 2015

Courthouse Steps Quilt on the Frame

Here's another customer quilt on the frame.  The block is called Courthouse Steps.  I LOVE the rich colors of browns and creams.  The red inner border and keystones really pulls everything together.  This quilt is now on my long bucket list.  But I know I have the scraps for it!


This is the last quilt (of five this time) from this customer that I wanted to have done before the Bonnie Hunter mystery starts on 11/27.  Whohoo!  It looks like it's going to happen.  It will also be nice to get them back to her this early before Christmas so that she can give them as gifts if she wants to.  She said that her plan was to put the binding on and then teach the kids how to finish the binding by hand sewing!  I think that's a great gift!
 
 
I'm quilting it with the Circle Lord giant board called Jesters.  It's a very versatile pattern.  This giant board has also paid for itself by being used on customer quilts.  :)
 
 
 

1 comment: