Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Scraptastic Tuesday

I know we're supposed to be working on yellow scraps for the RSC15 this month, but I am a little behind.  I'm just getting around to putting away my pink scraps.  Here's three Fortune Teller blocks.  This pattern can be found in the book Sunday Morning Quilts. 


Sunday Morning Quilts has several cute scrap ideas in it.  Also for great scrap ideas, I'm linking up with Scraptastic Tuesday at She Can Quilt.  Check out what everybody else is doing.

Scraptastic Tuesday

4 comments:

Julianne said...

Ohhh I like this block and I have that book! Score! Your pinks look Awwwesome!

SewPsyched! said...

LOVE these pink blocks!!! And what a nice block they would be to tie together a sampler quilt!

Kevin the Quilter said...

Great use of scraps! I need to be playing right along with everyone in RSC15, but, I have so many other irons in the fire right now. My chickens are molting now, and no eggs.......how are yours doing?

Nicky said...

Those are cute blocks! Hope you can catch up with RC15 soon! Thanks for linking up with us at #scraptastictuesday!