Saturday, October 25, 2014

Scrap Saturday 10.25.14

I've been working on my Little Letters from in the colors for October for the RSC14.  You can find the free pattern for these letters here. Here's what I accomplished this month:

 
I also made a cute house block from the pattern from the November/December 2014 issue of Fons & Porter.  This is the quilt that is on the cover.  It's called Cabins at the Lake.  I thought my block would have been darker, I guess I just used dark brown for the ground, beige for the side and black for the roof.  It's still a cute block that I wanted to post.
 
 
 Inspired by the Fortune Teller Quilt in the book Sunday Morning Quilts, I made these four blocks.
 
 
 
I love these colors!  I'm linking up with Angela at SoScrapy: ScrapHappy blog. for the the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, 2014.

Soscrppy

7 comments:

Katie Z. said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who loved these colors!

Mystic Quilter said...

Lovely blocks inspired by the Fortune Teller Quilt - Sunday Morning Quilts, what a great book isn't it?

Jo said...

Ooohh. You have jumped ahead with your Little Letters

make.share.give said...

Very nice! Glad I got a closer look at the blocks inspired by the Fortune Tellers quilt. Those would be so fun to make.

Angie said...

Cabins at the Lake is too cute - what a fun quilt those blocks will make! I'm intrigued by Sunday Morning Quilts. Instant gratification - I can get a Kindle version!

Cathy said...

I like Fortune Teller.

Julianne said...

Love those fortune teller blocks! Use those strings girlfriend!