I took an inventory and updated all my BOM projects! You can read more about it here.
I got my Love Laugh Quilt Christmas QA improv blocks all caught up to date.
I made a purple Picadilly Circle block for the RSC14.
I finished the first block for the Spring Sampler BOM at Cora's Quilts.
I finished two hot pads.
New Projects This Week
1. Started the Spring Sampler Series at Cora's Quilts
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Herringbone OSU quilt
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
3. Rock Island Campfire Quilt4. Picadilly Circle
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along)
7. Bonnie Hunter's 2013 Celtic Solstice Mystery
8. Gypsy Wife QA (recycling Red/White Flower Basket Quilt into this project & duds.)
9. Quilt Doodle Doodles Designs 2014 BOM
10. Love Laugh Quilt Christmas Improv QA
11. Classic Meets Modern BOM
12. Mod Mod QA
13. Pat Sloan Globetrotting BOM
14. Beaquilter -- Pattern Tester Project (pulled the fabrics -- I think)
15. Triangle QA
16. Underpants Project
17. Super Mario QA (March block almost half done)
18. Spring Sampler Series at Cora's Quilts
Blocks Still Need to be Made1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red Frosty & Friends quilt #3
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt) (Set as a Q2 Goal)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
11. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
12. Blue Frosty & Friends quilt #1
13. Blue Frosty & Friends quilt #2
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011-2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won) (Set as a Q2 goal)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired) (worked on these blocks this week.)
6. Tall Fly
7. Block Lotto Dud (Orphan Block Quilt)
Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)
Ready to longarm
1. Dutchman's Puzzle
Quilted, needs binding
1. T-shirt quilt for a customer
Chicken Hot Pads
My WIP count moved from 38 to 39. My WIP goal for New Years Day 2015 is 19. Highlighted items in the Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn section above are done for the month. These are 2014 BOM projects. Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!
I'm also linking up at Sew Fresh Quilts.