Saturday, December 21, 2013

FNSI Results - December, 2013

I'm happy to say that my FNSI results show a Pieced Back for Quilt Doodle Designs BOM Complete!!


Handmade by Heidi
 
Whohoo!!!  Check out what everybody else was working on at Sugarlane Quilts.


I finished piecing the quilt back for the Quilt Doodle Designs BOM quilt.  The squares were all put together by my mom in the 70's.  All the fabrics on the back except for the burnt orange stripe are hers.  I know her intent was to just make a quilt of the squares and knot it.  I have a lot of squares left over that are not sewn together.  Those will come in handy for another project.

Now that the back is done I can clean up all my browns and add them to my Celtic Solstice scraps.  This also empties another bin.  Should I start another quilt?  LOL.  Time to get this quilt loaded on the frame.  I got a couple of new Circle Lord template boards for Christmas (of course I bought them for myself).  I got a great deal on them on the APQS forum.

Now it's back to working on those Celtice Solstice for-patches.  I really want to get this clue done this weekend!

No comments: